Our Philosophy on Teaching and Learning
Philosophy on Learning
This course, and all courses here at Barany School of Fiction are designed for adults or teens who are taking (or could take) college classes.
Some assumptions we make because of that:
- You know how to ask for help
- You are responsible for your own education.
- You're learning at a lot of places, of which this course and school is one of them.
- You know how to manage your time, or can learn how.
- You know how best you learn (either through reading, writing, listening, watching, or doing, or a combination of these), or you can discover your best (or favorite) learning style(s).